- Movers were scheduled to be here between 9-10am. Can movers ever be on time? Arrived at 11am. Said he was given the wrong address. Well, paperwork clearly listed the correct address, although paperwork listed an incorrect contact number.
- Told I would get a 3-man team, only 2 men showed. Was I overcharged?
- Movers were not informed about additional stop to storage unit.
- Movers do not bring their own tools to disassemble furniture.
- Mover left screws for the bed at the old house.
- Movers cause damage inside the home. When asked responded, "Oh you can take care of that with some wood glue."
- They don't wrap furniture until the piece is put in the truck. So expect your wa lls to get scratched. On a good note: *There are no surprises in the price.
- Use their boxes, tape, and packing paper, it's paid for. *You can communicate with sales via email, text, and phone.
Get Mover Quotes
Denver, CO 80229
Is this your moving company? Claim this Listing
FlateRate Moving Denver
- In state
- Full-Service Move
- Commercial/Business Moves
Moving Company Business Info
|Number of Trucks||0|
Is this mover licensed for your move?Movers in the state of Colorado are required to have a valid Colorado household goods and property carrier # to operate legally within Colorado. They are additionally required to have a valid USDOT license to operate across state lines.
FlatRate Moving Reviews - 1
More movers to consider in Denver, CO
Very professional, knowledgeable. Did not waste time getting things done. Would highly recommend them. Working with an hourly rate they did not drag things out and were very aware of keeping things... Read more