Need quotes from Fort Lauderdale movers?

Get Mover Quotes

Get Mover Quotes

American Moving and Storage Services

( 1.0 overall, based on 1 review)

1100 NW 53rd St
Ste 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

Is this your moving company? Claim this Listing

Based in Ft Lauderdale, FL. Also known as Duntara Moving & Storage.


  • In state
  • Out of state


  • Full-Service Move


Question about this mover's pricing or your shipment?

Contact this mover

Get at least 3 quotes for your move:

Check out more movers in Fort Lauderdale

Moving Company Business Info

Better Business Bureau Rating & Complaint History

Is this mover licensed for your move?

Movers in the state of Florida are required to have a valid Florida state license (IM#) to operate legally within Florida. They are additionally required to have a valid USDOT license to operate across state lines.
Something wrong, out of date, or missing? Let us know
USDOT# Required for out-of-state moves 866751   Federal Complaint History >
FL license (IM#) Required IM530 Verify here >
Florida Movers and Warehousemen's Association (FMWA) Recommended Not Found   Verify here >

American Moving and Storage Services Reviews - 1

1 out of 5
American Moving and Storage Servicesby Ismael S.

I contracted American Moving and Storage Services to perform my cross country move.
The facts:
I paid $600 to have delivery on a specific window, and this was not added to the contract when the contractor showed up.
I was not told about the two day window to load and they showed up a day after I was told that they would, delaying my trip by 1 day.
They do not do the move they contract someone else to move you and do not say this up front.
They take 30% up front and you pay the actual mover the remaining 70%.
All they do for their 30% is contract a mover willing to move you for the cut-rate remaining 70%.
Odds are that as with me the mover willing to do the job for the 70% will be of low quality. (see many complaints on yelp).
The movers were unprepared, had amateur equipment, home depot boxes.
My things were not packed with care and many many things were broken when they arrived.
ADI of Phoenix was the actual cut-rate mover that performed the job.
The people were nice, however there were too few of them, they had no equipment for the task, and were not careful, skilled, professional movers.
In the end I did not save any money I could have gone with a reliable top shelf mover for what I paid after all of the weight adjustments made at $0.48/lb...

More movers to consider in Fort Lauderdale, FL

4.7 6 reviews

It was moving day and the two gentlemen were ready to work, quickly dismantled all the furniture, wrapped it up and loaded it with ease. The guys were friendly and professional, had everything in... Read more

  • Full-Service Move
  • Moving Labor
  • Packing Services
  • In state
  • Out of state

A friend familiar with Summit Van Lines recommended them to handle my move from Ft Lauderdale to Denver on May 8th. 2015. I am so glad I used them, from sales to delivery everyone has been... Read more

  • Full-Service Move
  • In state
  • Out of state
5.0 4 reviews

The visual inspector was on time and thorough and made extensive notes. (I later learned he is the owner of the company.) the crew, Dwight, Floyd and Rodney, were also on time. They were... Read more

  • Full-Service Move
  • Moving Labor
  • In state
  • Out of state

Get Mover Quotes

Get Mover Quotes

Are you from American Moving and Storage Services? Learn how to remove the other movers from your profile page.