I only wish there were a way to get more than five stars! I had to find another mover quick after I was stood up by one.These guys were terrific. They worked hard and were so nice. They really took the stress out of the move. I would call them again in a heartbeat and will be recommending them to my friends and family. If you are looking for some honest, hard-working and generally nice guys call East Coast Moving and Storage . They absolutely live up to their name and Michael the dispatcher is always available to update you.
Get Mover Quotes
East Coast Moving And Storage
Miami, FL 33179
Is this your moving company? Claim this Listing
Local household and business moving and storage east coast company.
- In state
- Full-Service Move
- Moving Labor
Is this mover licensed for your move?Movers in the state of Florida are required to have a valid Florida state license (IM#) to operate legally within Florida. They are additionally required to have a valid USDOT license to operate across state lines.
East Coast Moving And Storage Reviews - 2
I moved from Tampa FL to Charlotte NC on 10/30.
1. Sales person does not know how to give estimate. Calculated 400 + cu ft for 2 bed room apartment family, total crap.
2. Did not mention that we have to give 280$ cash other than actual estimate when they are loading stuff, I ran to ATM at 10PM night.
3. Movers called me and said they would come by 1PM to 3Pm to move, but they came at 7.15 PM and moved my stuffs until 11 PM. Neighbors stared shouting at us because of noises and troubles.
4. Movers calculated 800+ cu ft and quoted double the cost of estimate. Imagine 4000$ for 2 BHK flat. When I asked the reason, they were blabbering something and asked if you want to move or not. That was the last day of the month, I have to vacate my home by next day and got a flight by afternoon. And I had paid an upfront amount of 625$ as advance which is non refundable, I didn’t have any chance to think about other alternatives.
5. No labelings done for the stuffs are being moved.
6. The person who did the move was very rude and not ready to discuss anything
7. During the move, I was told that I would get my things in 4-5 days maximum. But finally I got it after 15 days. That is, 11/15. I had been calling them regularly to know about the status, the were keep on saying that I would get it in 2 days. Non responsible customer service and dispatch people.
I would certainly not recommending or never utter the name of East Coast Moving and Storage name to any of my enemies even.
Everyone is laughing at me for paying around 4000$ for the move and waited for 15 days to get them.