Top
Need quotes from Kent movers?

Get Mover Quotes

Get Mover Quotes

Scout Moving & Storage

( 1.0 overall, based on 1 review)

Gplus
844-600-5400844-600-5400
8633 S. 208th St.
Kent, WA 98031

Long distance moving company servicing the greater Seattle and Tacoma area. Full service moving to all lower 48 states. We provide packing, loading and wrapping of all furniture for interstate moves.

MOVE DISTANCES

  • In state
  • Out of state

MOVING SERVICES

  • Full-Service Move

SPECIALTY SERVICES

  • Auto Transport

Need to contact this mover about your shipment?

Contact this mover


Get at least 3 quotes for your move:

Check out more movers in Kent

Moving Company Business Info

Number of Trucks 12
Warehouse Size 10,000
In Business Since 2010
Better Business Bureau Rating & Complaint History

Is this mover licensed for your move?

Movers in the state of Washington are required to have a valid USDOT license and a Washington Transportation Commission # to operate legally within Washington and across state lines.
Something wrong, out of date, or missing? Let us know
USDOT# Required 2030210   Federal Complaint History >
WA license (Washington Transportation Commission #) Required 713157 Verify here >
Washington Movers Recommended Not Found   Verify here >

Scout Moving & Storage Reviews - 1


1 out of 5
Literally sick to my stomachby Talisa L.

Lied about moving date over and over again. Got me to pay extra money because they would be delivering tomorrow. It was over a week later when they actually did. Driver cursed me out when I called to get an ETA. He also purposely harassed me and made me miss a flight and meeting at work. He was so aggressive and basically taunted me that I had the police come out when he arrived. 2 large pieces of furniture were busted beyond repair and the movers refused to even push them against a wall or sit them in the garage. I'm having to pay 1-800-JUNK to come out and get the items today. The mover refused to reassemble a cabinet that they took apart on the front end of the move. I'm having to hire someone to fix it not to mention one of the shelves are missing. 90% of my glassware is broken and the other 10% are mix match pieces so I lost ALL of my glassware. The movers refused to use a door stopper and dented and ripped the bottom of my apartment door. After Scout continuously gave me the run around and ignored me while they held my furniture hostage for 3 weeks after the horrible move in a guy name Tim called and said that they would make it up to me. I begged for the info to file a claim and for a week he kept ignoring me or telling me he would have an answer soon. He finally called 3 days ago and said he would email the link to file a claim and put $200 back in my credit card. I have called and emailed countless times and in true Scout fashion they have ignored me. I realize that this is a scam and they have no intention of trying to make anything right as they don't care. The odds of people being able to get redemption are slim to none. I'm so drained and tired. They have made my new move and new experience a memory of being sick rather than new and exciting. I will keep writing reviews and reporting them to any and everyone I can. Will I ever recover anything? Probably not but perhaps it will ease some of my pain. This company is actually a company called Cascade with another name because their practices are so shady. I also realize that during the sales process they are very professional with personalized numbers. Once they get your things it all goes to one ghost number and the email address info@scoutmoving. This has been the biggest mistake of my life.

More movers to consider in Kent, WA

  • Full-Service Move
  • Moving Labor
  • Portable Storage Containers
  • In state
  • Full-Service Move
  • Portable Storage Containers
  • In state
  • Out of state
4.5 2 reviews

From beginning to end this was the easiest move I've ever made. My request for a quote was answered promptly. Their pricing was superior to their competitors. My movers were on time. They worked... Read more

  • Full-Service Move
  • Moving Labor
  • In state
  • Out of state
  • International
 

Get Mover Quotes


Get Mover Quotes

Are you from Scout Moving & Storage? Learn how to remove the other movers from your profile page.