Get Mover Quotes
"Slow, overpriced, average movers "Review of JC Express Movers
First off, I provided this review to the company to review promptly after the move. Was not directly contacted in response.
Let's get directly to it. Three-bedroom move 5 miles apart. Total time, 9 hours billed.
- Team was on time (early)
- Team appeared thoughtful about packing things (blankets, plastic wrap)
- Worked to prevent damage to the carpet with runners
- Team was incredibly slow and took many breaks, including to watch videos (World Cup) or spend lengthy time in the bathroom over and over again
- Many items were banged up as the blankets were not enough to stop items hitting each other and denting/chipping wood items
- Team took items out of our trash can (discarded purse), then dropped them in the new house trash can when they weren't found to be valuable
- Took a lunch break on the clock and left chicken bones and ketchup in our garage
I've had a dozen moves in the last 10 years and this crew was about the slowest I've ever seen. There were three, but rarely would you see all three active at one time. Overall, an average move with a higher cost than warranted.
JC Express Movers Reviews - 2
JC Express Movers
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Here at JC Express Movers you will not find your ordinary Moving Company. With over 25 years of experience and an elite team of Moving Consultants we are set and prepared to provide you excellent Moving Services and Competitive Price.