It was worst experience.
1) My first point is "Frontier Van Lines LLC, TX " is an agent, not a moving company.
2) On my moving day, Penske came over and estimated all my items. They asked $2000 more on what Frontier Van line estimated. I didn't agree on the cost and I interpreted his estimation sheet and found that the cubic feet of the items were wrong. Most of the things were exaggerated. But he didn't agree with the actual size. Then I called Frontier Van line and negotiated the price and reduced $1000 from overall cost. Then they packed everything and moved on July 5, 2016.
3) We were waiting for a month to get all our items to the new place. Those days were stressful. We got our things on the First week of September.
4) Finally, after a month, a truck driver called me and said coming tomorrow (August 8, 2016) to deliver my households.
5) Driver evaluated my apartment and said his truck can't come inside my apartment. But there is plenty of room to run the truck. I tried to convince him. But he never agreed and asked me $200 cash otherwise I have to get a shuttle service which could move my things from big truck to small truck. And also it may take few more days. I was cornered. I agreed and gave $200 otherwise I have to spend around $1000 for shuttle services.
6) Finally, he called a couple of freelancers and moved my stuff. Those are not professional movers.
7) They damaged lots of my items when they moved from truck to home.
8) All boxed already tore up and the cockroaches came out and spread all over my home. They brought all cockroaches from their warehouse.
9) Since I have signed up for insurance I have submitted my claim form for all my damaged items. Based on the weight of the items, they should give 60 cents per pound. I have submitted all photographs of the damaged items and weight and its original bills. As per the calculations, they would have been provided $580. But they sanctioned only $60. After my negotiation, they added $30 and gave $90.
I no need to say about Frontier Van Lines. You can judge them based on my true experience.