A Free Business Listing allows consumers to research your licensing, request free quotes from you and review your moving company. The best part is, it’s totally free! There are many other moving companies for consumers to choose in your market— how will you stand out from the competition? That’s where we can help.
Here’s how to attract more customers to your Free Business Listing on MovingCompanyReviews.com
1. Check Out The Competition In Your Area
- How many photos have they uploaded?
- How many recent reviews do they have?
- What’s their overall rating?
- Do they respond to reviews?
- Are their licenses up to date?
- Have they included social media links?
Now search for your business listing, how does it compare?
2. Claim Your Business Listing
Your company may already be listed, and can already be reviewed. You just don’t know it. By claiming your listing you’ll receive email alerts whenever a consumer writes a review or requests a quote from your business.
We recommend using an email address you monitor daily. This is where we will send all notifications and fully detailed quote requests… For free!
3. Drive Customers To Your Business Listing
Use our Free Badges to drive more traffic to your Free Business Listing. Your badge code is located within your Dashboard after signing in to your MCR account.
Ask for a review when you email customers their Bill Of Lading. They’ll always open it. See more tips on our Badge Guide.
4. Use Our Advertising Programs
We are constantly coming up with cool ways to help movers book more jobs and generate reviews on our site.
Our most popular program is Review Boost:
- We’ll email your customers on your behalf and collect the review
- We’ll thank the first 10 customers who provide a verified review with a Starbucks eGiftCard
Sharing your Free Business Listing on all of your social sites is a great way to promote your listing. Example Tweet: “Review Us for a Free Domino’s Pizza on @MCRforMovers (Add a link to your business listing here).”