Real Estate Agents & Movers – a perfect team
As a unit of HomeFinder.com, we’re always looking for ways to integrate with real estate. This week for our Prototypes initiative, we’re thinking up ways to integrate with HomeFinder’s app, Open Home Pro. As we discussed in this post, Prototypes give us the opportunity to quickly build new ideas and get feedback from our colleagues in the form of a highly competitive contest.
Open Home Pro (OHP) is an app to help agents collect and convert more leads. Rather than use an old fashioned sign-up pad and paper, OHP helps agents collect contact info for visitors to the open house they’re hosting. They use OHP to organize and communicate with their open house leads and convert them to future clients.
Integrating MCR with the most popular open house app on the market
So, how can we leverage the thousands of agents who use OHP and the buyers and sellers they interact with to promote MCR’s best movers?
Here’s our idea:
- OHP agent opts-in to send their sellers helpful emails throughout their selling process
- After an agent indicates that the property has sold, we trigger an email from them to their seller
- The email includes some helpful moving tips and a link to see their recommended movers
- The seller lands on a special MCR page with the agent’s photo, move tips and recommended movers for their market
- Movers get exposure to a totally ready-to-move audience, and agents look good by giving their sellers super helpful information
What do you think?
Any other recommendations on how to integrate MCR with real estate? How do you develop those valuable relationships with real estate agents? Tell us in the comments below!